Finding time, especially if you have a day job, to clean your homestead requires commitment and sacrifice. It can even get tougher if you operate under a limited budget and don’t have enough funds to seek the services of professional cleaners. So, what’s the most effective way to handle such a situation?
You made the right choice by visiting this smart living steam mop reviews. We’ll take you through a step by step breakdown of the product’s essential features, pros and cons, our findings of it, and much more. Read along to find out why purchasing the tool is a necessity.
Smart Living Steam Mop Reviews
- The steam temperature goes up to 110℃
- The product’s dimensions are 22 x 8 x 14 inches
- The weight is 7.07 pounds
- Reusable microfiber pad attachment
- Bendable handle
- Upright and self-standing design
- No chemicals or detergents needed, just distilled water
- Extremely easy to operate and store
- Works on a wide range of floors
- Less finger strain, thanks to the bendable and ergonomic handle
- Elongated cord
- Lightweight and easy to put together
- Doesn’t remove stuck-on dirt exhaustively
- No accessories included
- The mop is quite pricey
- Very difficult to push, especially for elderly folks and arthritis patients
Key Findings of the Smart Living Steam Mop Reviews – Why Should You Buy It?
No Chemicals or Detergents Needed
Think about the recurrent costs you’d otherwise have incurred. Did you know that the toxic chemicals and detergents cause depreciation to the tool in the long run? On the safer side, steam cleaning the household using this smart tool only requires distilled water. The only nuisance is that you’ll need to refill quite often because the tank capacity isn’t that expansive.
In a couple of minutes, the water will have heated up to a temperature of 110℃. Mark you, the steam temperature is usually maintained throughout the cleaning period. That allows for the elimination of visible dirt and spillages on hard floors like ceramic, vinyl, laminate, and so on.
Reusable Microfiber Pad
Smart living steam mop plus has a resourceful and sturdy pad that impeccably works across all types of hard floor surfaces. The microfiber pad removes noticeable dirt from carpets too. However, when cleaning the carpets, it’ll take quite some time before it fully dries up. You don’t want the kids or pets to step on the wet carpets, or do you?
Hard and sealed floors such as ceramic, vinyl, and wood laminate are no longer dirt’s refuge places. The high-temperature steam weakens and lifts all sorts of stains and grease. The main reason why we love this product is that it doesn’t require reinforcements from cleaning formulas; distilled water is enough.
What are previous users saying about this device? Such data are very imperative in determining whether or not to invest your hard-earned cash on any product. We looked at the previous smart living steam mop reviews made by early customers about the potential flaws. Here are our findings and recommendations.
- Using steam with temperature below 110℃ will not guarantee optimum results on your laminate, ceramic, or vinyl floors.
- The handle area is very susceptible to breakages. Please handle with extra caution.
- Smart Living Steam Mop Plus doesn’t work so well in high traffic places. To exhaustively eliminate stuck-on dirt, you have to move the machine back and forth severally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will it clean the carpets too?
A: Yes, but not as perfect as it would on hard floors. Use the grey piece attached below the unit to glide over the carpet.
Q: Is there an instructions manual for this?
A: The manufacturer will email you the manual upon purchase of this unit. Otherwise, you can access it directly from their website.
Q: My mop has stopped steaming. Why?
A: This may be due to clogging. To avert the situation, run distilled water in and clean with some white vinegar.
We hope that this smart living steam mop reviews will bring a significant impact to your housekeeping takes. If you’ve been using out-of-date means, you’ll realize that cleaning a household isn’t a hard task, after all. In this 21st century, germ-spread diseases are indeed laughable given that we know the right measures to take to curb them. Get this product today, and you won’t regret it.