Hard floors and carpets may seem complicated and demanding to clean, but that’s furthest from the truth. Given appropriate house-keeping measures, you’ll find it fun and tireless.
If you have pets and kids around, you better get used to taking care of your house before it turns into a pigsty. How then can you remove such messes as spills, dust, stains, debris, kitchen refuse, and pet impurities from your floors and carpets?
In this shark navigator deluxe nv42 review, we’ve comprehensively looked at the product’s features, its pros and cons, and factors to consider before purchasing it.
Shark Navigator Deluxe NV42 Review
- 2.6 quarts dust cup capacity
- The power cord is 25-feet long
- A 1200W and 10A motor generates the power
- The unit weighs 14.8 pounds
- The dimensions are 11.4 x 11.8 x 45.5 inches
- No loss of suction enhancement
- Pet hair tools and a 24″ crevice tool
- Exceedingly lightweight and maneuverable
- Removes pet hair like no other
- Ergonomic handle provides maximum control and comfort
- Notably quiet
- Excellently cleans hardwood floors without having to change the settings
- Incredibly easy to empty
- Not suitable for expansive spaces like hallways
- The unit doesn’t come with a cleaning formula
- Removing dog hair on fabric materials is a bit challenging
- For high-pile carpets, you’ll need to such farther
Key Findings of Shark Navigator Deluxe NV42 Review – Why Should You Buy It?
Powerful Pet Hair Lifting
Pets shade a lot of hair, especially when they play and jump around. Handpicking the hair is like counting the stars in the sky. With this unit, the sturdy pet hair brushes ensure that you don’t worry about your four-legged buddy shedding its furs.
Allergens like pollens, mold, dander, or pet hair are common to the household, especially in the kitchen area. The unit has an anti-allergy seal to protect sensitive users against the allergens, as mentioned earlier.
Elongated Power Cord
It is rare to find a vacuum cleaner that has a 25-feet power cord attachment. With such length, you can comfortably conduct an end-to-end carpet cleaning without changing the socket. If that doesn’t please you, then the crevice attachment will.
Apart from the tools lightweight and upright design, its wheels also roll smoothly and make turns without hassle. You can easily clean under the bed and other hard-to-reach areas with this unit.
- DO NOT use on slippery floors- the wheels seem frictionless.
- There’s no place to hang the cord. So, prepare to hold it on the one hand and the vacuum on the other side.
- Some previous users have raised concerns about the durability of this tool.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How effective is it on pet hair?
A: It’s a100% effective. The unit works hand-in-hand with a pet hair brush to entirely lift any trace of fur.
Q: Any information on the length of the hose?
A: The hose is 3 feet long.
Q: Do I need to put the unit together upon unboxing?
A: Yes, but the installation process is a no brainer. Just follow the straightforward steps, as stated in the manual guide.
Merely sweeping and mopping your hard floors and carpets doesn’t provide a guarantee for the removal of all dirt. We advise that customers invest in purchasing a customized cleaning machine for long-term benefits. Not only will this protect your carpets and floor, but it will thwart the need to rent or hire a professional cleaner, thus cutting on expenses.
We hope that this shark navigator nv42 review will be an eye-opener in your pursuit of a good carpet and hard floor cleaner. All in all, we highly recommend it.
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: