Whether or not you have a pet, dirt will always find its way to your household in the form of kitchen refuse, shoe dust, liquid spills, and so on. Keeping the house tidy is exceptionally essential, especially with kids around. They’re very susceptible to infections.
How then can you clean your house in a costless and eco-friendly manner? Shark ax951 is all you need to make this a reality. But first, check out this guide to find out why it’s an upgrade from the old-school, ineffective carpet cleaning techniques.
Shark DuoClean APEX Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Cleaner (AX951)
- 12 x 9.8 x 46 inches dimensions
- HEPA filters for large and small debris collection
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology
- 16 lbs. / 30 feet weight capacity and cord length respectively
- LED lights on the floor nozzle
- Detachable canister
- Attached user manual on the technical specification
- Easily maneuvers into hard-to-reach places
- The lights in the handles work perfectly
- Powerful suction and duoclean brushes combine effort to lift every particle
- Quieter than older Shark models
- Exhaustively cleans filthy and dried-up stains
- Wider area of cleaning coverage
- Remarkably heavy
- Inadequate accessory storage for the small brush
- Some users have concerns about the longevity of the device
- Pet hair gets stuck on the rollers
Key Findings of Shark Apex DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum – Why Should You Buy It?
Minimized Noise Pollution
You don’t need to cover your ears when on the action, neither will your pets get scared away. Shark ax951 is tailor-made to reduce the noise and moderate the pitch maximally.
Unlike other brands that are expansive, thus covering large surface areas, Shark ax951 takes an upright posture. It, therefore, means that the machine can easily maneuver, thus heightening the cleaning process, and in a convenient way.
If you’re allergic to dust, pollen, or pet hair, then this is your most appropriate device. It’s professionally sealed to emit ten times fewer particles than the bare requirement.
Active Glide Technology
Be it fine or large debris on the carpet or floor; the cleaner sucks them all. The functional glide also maintains the balance between the suction power and smooth maneuverability on the carpets.
- You’ll not get the best pet hair collection performance UNLESS you regularly clean the filters and brush rolls.
- Avoid fraying the electrical cord when unwinding for use.
- While the numerous removable parts like canisters, handle, wand, etc., make the device more efficient, some users may find the assembly process overwhelming.
- Handle the rotating head with extra caution as it causes the device to pull in front. Bringing it back to the ideal position takes a lot of effort.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does the device come with extra attachments?
A: Yes, it does. The attachments include a crevice tool, upholstery tool, and a softened brushing tool.
Q: Are there different color variations?
A: Best to our knowledge, Shark’s AX951 model is only green.
Q: How effective is it with dog hair?
A: Overall, we’d say below average. Most users have complained about hair getting trapped between the two rollers. The hair also tightly wraps around the brush rolls. For long-haired dogs, you’ll probably need to look further.
Shark apex duoclean powered lift-away upright vacuum (ax951) is by far the best carpet and floor cleaner you can find. Its features are amazingly attractive; HEPA filter, anti-allergy seal, active glide, noise reduction tech, to mention a few.
Given a cost-benefit analysis, the benefits accrued from the device supersedes its costs by a wide margin. Of course, it has a few negligible drawbacks, but generally, it’s an excellent value for money. Get one today, and you won’t regret every experience.