You’ve probably heard of the verse which says that “cleanliness is next to godliness.” It merely means that we have a moral duty to keep ourselves and our homes clean. But how do we remove stains from such home items as rugs, carpets, or upholstery?
Your carpet frequently requires cleaning, unless you’re prepared to tackle dust and germ-related infections. In that regard, we introduce to you a powerful carpet cleaner specially designed for that purpose. This rug doctor pro reviews extensively covers the product’s attributes, strengths and weaknesses, factors to consider, and many more.
Rug Doctor Pro Reviews
- 1.5-gallon reservoir capacity
- 11-inch cleaning path
- 22-foot cord length
- The unit weighs 35.3 pounds
- The unit’s dimensions are 20 x 13.3 x 25 inches
- Light indicator system
- Pure and impure water tank separation
- Made of extremely sturdy and impact-resistant materials
- A functional light alert system
- Filling and draining the containers is tireless
- The unit is ready for usage straight out of the box
- Bilateral movement, i.e., you can move the machine forward or backward
- Bigger containers than most cleaners
- The unit isn’t a wall-to-wall cleaner (leaves about 2-3″)
- Quite costly but it’s worth the price
- No upholstery attachment
Key Findings of Rug Doctor Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner Reviews – Why Should You Buy It?
With over 43-years’ experience in the industry, Rug Doctor has systematically revolutionized to pass the test of time. The tool is a product of high-impact materials that will breathe life into your carpet until the unforeseeable future.
Digital Light Indicators
Have you ever boarded a vehicle or driven through the roads across busy streets? If yes, then you’ve probably seen the automated traffic control indicators strategically planted along the highways. That’s precisely how this carpet cleaner works. With the light signs, the machine notifies you if the detergent is exhausted or when there’s a brush role congestion.
The machine’s lightweight and compact design plays a significant role in easing its movability around the house or office. Further, the forward and backward motions enhance its maneuverability.
Dual Tank System
Clean and contaminated water should remain as far from each other as east is from the west. Rug doctor pro does precisely that. The feature further allows you to fill and drain the tanks without much hassle. What else would you wish for in a good carpet cleaner?
- You’ll need to tilt and shake the dirty water tank to eliminate the impurities exhaustively. So, BE CAREFUL not to spill the stains on the already cleaned space.
- The model doesn’t come with accessories such as pet formula and upholstery tool. You’ll, therefore, need to purchase them separately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does a warranty back the rug doctor pro?
A: Yes, the machine comes with a five-year limited warranty. Please read the user manual for the full terms and conditions of the warranty.
Q: What’s the tool’s model number?
A: 93190 is the model number.
Q: I’m 4-foot tall. Can I adjust the handle for easy control?
A: Yes, you can always lay back the handle to your most preferred position.
Would you rather clean your home and avoid the hassles and costs hospital visits or leave it unattended and incur the costs? Make a habit of frequently cleaning your carpets and rugs to rule out the chances of infections resulting from dirt or germicide contaminations.
Rug Doctor is a leading professional carpet cleaner commendable for its unmatched quality and ease of usage. If you want to upgrade your carpet cleaning experience and results, then you should take the earliest opportunity to get this on-demand product.