Have you had a hectic time cleaning your kitchen, bathroom, upholstery, among other floors? Worry no more. Light N Easy steam mop has come to your rescue. It is ideal for various floor surfaces such as ceramic, laminate, wood, tile, stone, marble, grout, and vinyl flooring. With this extensive coverage, you are assured that whatever the floor surface you have, you can use this mob.
Light N Easy Steam mop is mostly ideal for homes with pets and kids. It will clean all pet hair as well as pet messes efficiently. That will help maintain the health of your pet and your entire family as you will eliminate bacteria breeding areas. In this product review, we will highlight the crucial features of the Light N Easy Steam mop, its benefits as well as any relevant information that accrues to the product.
Light N Easy Steam Mop Reviews
- The product has three steam settings.
- It weighs 6.3 pounds.
- The product dimensions are 46.4 by 11.8 by 6.8 inches.
- It has a touch sensor.
- The cleaner has a bendable handle for secure storage.
- It is easy to assemble.
- The machine uses 110°C hot steam.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- The machine has three steam settings, which are high, medium, and low that you adjust according to your different floor surfaces.
- You can detach the machine into a separate handheld steam cleaner for multipurpose cleaning.
- The machine is lightweight, making it easy to move it from one place to another.
- It is easy to use.
- The cleaner is ideal for kitchen/bathroom deep cleaning.
- It is easy and quick to assemble.
- The machine uses both distilled and tap water.
- It removes sticky and greasy stains while drying fast.
- It is chemical-free.
- The machine is multifunctional.
- It cleans hard-to-reach areas.
- The cleaner is ideal, especially for homes with kids and pets.
- It takes a bit longer for the water to move through the pump and into the heater to create steam.
- The machine is hard to push on the hardwood floors.
- Pet hair may block the nozzles.
Key Findings of Light N Easy Steam Mop- Why should you buy it?
The machine is multipurpose. You can use it to remove the wrinkles of your garments. It is also ideal for cleaning all types of furniture, such as chairs, sofas, and tables without damaging them. In your kitchen, you can use the machine to clean kitchen equipment such as fridges, BBQs, ovens, and countertops. In your bathroom, the cleaner will help you remove mineral residue and soaps, clean showers as well as defrost fringe. The cleaner machine also helps to remove odors.
The machine allows you to choose three types of intensity settings, that is, high, medium, and low, depending on your needs.
The switch smart helps to prevent the steam from coming out when the machine is in an upright position. You need to alter the handle and slide the cleaner to activate the steam.
You can detach the machine into various interchangeable attachments steam cleaner for multipurpose cleaning.
The Light N Easy steam mop has a touch sensor that you need to place your finger on to activate steaming.
- The spare parts are not easy to get.
- Use the steam mob carefully since the steam emitted is very hot.
- Wait for several minutes before the water moves through the pump.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use the machine on a laminate wood floor, such as Pergo?
YES. The cleaner does a marvelous job on Pergo floors.
Can it remove hard soap from the acrylic shower base?
The machine will get rid of all hard soap and mineral residues on your shower base.
Does it come with attachments? What do I find in the box?
In the box, you will get one cloth pad to mop floors, one mob, a flexible hose to add to the attachments, a jet stream nozzle, a small handheld attachment, and a water cup for filling the water reservoir.
Light N Easy steam mop is the way to ensure that your housekeeping cleaning is at the highest level. It’s ideal for all floor surfaces, including ceramic, laminate, wood, tile, stone, marble, grout, and vinyl flooring. The use of hot steam ensures that you get rid of harsh stains and sticky messes. Get the machine and see the value of your money.