Today, the level of infection exposure is exceptionally high compared to the recent past. It is evident in the alarming cases of ever-increasing cancer, diabetes, hypertension, tetanus, respiratory tract diseases, etc. But did you know that you can prevent some of these ailments by keeping your household extremely dirt-free?
Such tools as brooms, mops, scrub brushes, squeegees, etc.,are excellent cleaners, that’s for sure. But do they facilitate exhaustive elimination of disease-causing microbes? So, what if I told you that the power-driven Hoover Max FH50220 could clean your carpet, couches, and floors, killing almost 99.99% of germs?
In this hoover steamvac max extract pressure pro 60 review, we’ve looked at the product’s features, its benefits and drawbacks, and the factors to consider. Scroll down to know why you should get this product ASAP.
- The product dimensions are 23.8 x 16.2 x 26.8 inches
- The item weighs 21.9 pounds
- The nozzle is 13″ wide
- Other attachments are an upholstery tool, 9″ hose, and 16 oz. solution
- 2-year limited warranty
- Forced heated air
- Separated reservoirs
- The unit is remarkably easy to put together and use
- Very easy to move around furniture and other blockades in the house
- Removal and reinstallation of both tanks is hassle-free
- Detergent partition enhances zero wastage of unused solutions
- The tool’s functionality is unrivaled- it cleans so well
- Despite its effortless disassembly, the dirty water tank is likely to trap some dirt
- The wash/ rinse switch position is hard-to-reach
- Breakage of a small part could render the whole unit defective
Key Findings of Hoover Steamvac Max Extract Pressure Pro 60 Review – Why Should You Buy It?
Pressurized Side-to-Side Cleaning
Embedded stains shouldn’t give you nightmares anymore. Be it a-week-old coffee stain or vomit, the machine’s powerful spray system will lift them all. It pressurizes water onto the surface while constantly spraying to soften and lift any debris.
The brushes skillfully encircle the carpet fibers, capturing every angle. With the aid of a cleaning shampoo, you’ll give your carpet a massage-like experience at its best. That enhances extensive dirt removal and preservation of the rug.
If you live in a cornered house with lots of furniture inside, you know how hard it can get to penetrate every area manually. That’s why you need this fantastic tool since it has an upholstery tool specially designed for that purpose. It exhaustively removes dirt from hard-to-reach places.
Forced Heated Cleaning
The impatience brewed from waiting for a carpet or floor to dry after cleaning can get unbearable at times. But that’s never an issue with this Steamvac FH50220 model. The unit utilizes its powerful motors in generating continuous heat that simultaneously dries the surface while on the action.
- Expect some noises when cleaning the hard and tiled floors.
- NEVER use boiling water- it’s not suitable for the plastic parts.
- DO NOT begin cleaning the carpet before thorough vacuuming.
- BEWARE of the unit’s fragile parts. Handle with extra care to avoid breakages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is the machine loud while on the action?
A: Yes, it’s a bit noisy, every cleaner is. But that’s a sign of effective cleaning.
Q: What’s the motor’s power capacity?
A: The power capacity of the model is 120V 60Hz 10A.
Q: Does it heat the water?
A: NO, it doesn’t. The unit only forces heated AIR into the surface for faster drying.
When you get home from work, you want to relax and enjoy the comfort of a well-maintained environment. Or don’t you? It is, therefore, very essential to keep your home as clean as it was when you moved in. Hiring a professional cleaner is right for your carpets. But is it suitable for the budget too?
It is our sincere hope that this hoover steamvac max extract pressure pro 60 review will guide your decision on your next purchase. So, happy shopping!
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: