They say; prevention is better than cure, and I agree. Did you know that keeping the household tidy can save your family from lots of germ-spread diseases? Such items as upholstery, bedding, utensils, carpets, etc.must always remain clean at all costs.
If you’re looking for the best carpet cleaner for your house, then you made the right choice by checking this hoover powerdash pet carpet cleaner review. Please sit back and relax to learn more about the product’s features and everything else that you need to consider before purchasing it.
- The product’s dimensions are 15.2 x 10.1 x 43.5 inches
- The item weighs 12.5 pounds
- The tank size is 0.5 gallons
- Extremely lightweight and compact design
- HeatForce technology
- Trial size solution
- Powerspin brush roll
- The weightless design makes the product easy-to-use and store
- Fastened drying thanks to the heatforce technology
- Powerful spinning brush rolls suitable for both high traffic and decongested areas
- The cleaning and emptying process is effortless
- The device is easy to assemble
- Exhaustively lifts embedded dirt, stains, or hair
- The machine is a bit noisy
- Not suitable for larger areas as you would need to refill and empty the machine quite often
- Dirt and debris may get trapped in the plastic part beneath the nozzle
Key Findings of Hoover PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner Reviews – Why Should You Buy It?
Dual Tank System
The unit has installed separate tanks for both dirty and clean water. That ensures that the filling, emptying, and rinsing process is uncomplicated. When freshwater gets separated from the dirty ones, the tidiness and longevity of your carpet is a done deal.
PowerSpin Pet Brush Roll
The powerful spinning brushes deliver a 2X cleaning efficiency than the leading carpet cleaners. Are you worried about embedded pet messes? Not anymore. The bushes, in combination with the cleaning solution, offer germicide protection for the sanitization of such.
Do not panic about your carpet, not drying in time. Whether you’re cleaning high traffic areas or small spaces, Hoover’s got you covered with its upgraded technology. HeatForce feature accelerates the carpets drying time while preserving its protection from discolorations.
The unit’s lightweight and compact design makes its usage incredibly hassle-free. This feature also enhances the convenient storage and portability of the tool. What else would you look for in a good carpet cleaner?
- DO NOT use on rugs- it may damage the fibers.
- Some customers have complained about the constant leaks of the unit (especially underneath the nozzle).
- Extra care is needed to protect water from entering the electric motor.
- The unit is likely to utilize lots of cleaning solution and water. So prepare to empty and refill quite often.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does it have a carpet shampoo?
A: The manufacturer only provides a small-sized cleaning solution in a 64oz bottle. If you have a stinky pet problem, we’d advise that you get an extra Hoover Pet Plus carpet shampoo.
Q: Does it heat the water?
A: Regrettably, No. However, you may use warm tap water.
Q: Can I turn off the brush roll?
A: No, the brush rotates so long as the unit is on.
With a high customer rating on such reputable stores as Amazon, it is apparent that this carpet cleaner works for many. In this comprehensive Hoover powerdash pet carpet cleaner review, we’ve highlighted such rare features as powerspin brush roll, heatforce power, lightweight, and compact design, among others. Get yourself this fantastic unit today, and you won’t regret the experience.
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: