Carpets beautify our homes, that’s for sure. Regrettably, they’re also the chill spot for every sort of debris and stains. Cleaning such messes can get tougher at times. On the other end, seeking the professional services of a carpet cleaner is even more costly.
How then can you effectively remove stains from your carpet to restore the original dazzle and freshness? The solution lies in getting a stellar carpet cleaning machine. Without further ado, let’s find out about hoover power scrub elite review– the features, pros and cons, and much more.
- 360-degree sturdy spinning brushes
- Dual V-shaped nozzle
- 17.5 x 12.3 x 43 inches dimensions with a 12-inch cleaning path
- Preload weight capacity of 18.5 pounds
- The tank capacity is 1.25 gallons
- Deep and quick clean mode technology
- Other attachments including a pet tool, a hose, and a sample bottle
- Carpet dries up in less than 45 minutes
- Extremely lightweight thus portable and untiring
- Larger capacity separated tanks
- Preset formula mixing- get the right proportion
- Well-fitting handle for a comfortable and firm grip
- 8″ long hose effectively deep cleans hard-to-reach areas
- Pet tool attachment effectively removes pet hair
- Assembly process is stress-free
- Too much dog hair build-up lowers its effectiveness
- The point between the reservoir and the main body licks
- The cleaner uses water in the tank rather quickly, so you have to refill quite often
- The unit sucks up hastily if you don’t vacuum well
Key Findings of the Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet Plus Review – Why Should You Buy It?
Spin Scrubbing Expertise
The manufacturer understands that stains, especially liquid ones like juice, coffee, or urine, bond firmly with the carpet. It makes the stains not only hard to see but to remove as well. It’s for this reason that the sturdy brushes rotate 360-degrees around to scrub off tough stains maximally.
Moving the unit from your bedroom carpet to the kitchen mat consumes very little energy. We credit this to its lightweight, 2-wheels, ergonomic handle, and upright design.
Preset Detergent Mixer
No more taking guesses on the amount of cleaning solution suitable for your carpet. Enjoy an automated detergent and water combination for the best cleaning results.
Antimicrobial Pet Attachment
The unit also comes with a 2-in-1 tool containing two inserts. The rubber nub; for stain removal and cleansing pet impurities, and the bristle insert for hard scouring purposes.
- DO NOT start cleaning the carpet before vacuuming the unit
- NEVER rush the device while on deep clean mode
- Make a habit of dumping the dirty water in the toilet or a laundry sink to avoid infections
- For tough stains, use a pre-cleaner as directed in the manual
- Some users have complained of reduced efficiency following prolonged usage
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use other solutions on this machine?
A: We highly advise that you stick to the Hoover solutions for the sake of protection and longevity of your machine.
Q: Can I use it on stairs or upholstery?
A: Definitely. Provided that you suitably position the whole setup on the stairs, it has a hose attachment for such cleanings.
Q: Does it work as a regular vacuum?
A: Not even close. Hoover power scrub elite is twice as effective as the ordinary vacuums.
No matter how boring the carpet cleaning cycle can get, it’s the least health remedy gift you can give your family. Dirty carpets are chilling spots to harmful health hazards like microbes, dust, kitchen refuse, etc. It is for that reason that you must always aspire to keep it tidy. All in all, we sincerely hope that this guide will help you make an informed decision regarding your next purchase.
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: