Is there a better therapeutic experience than relaxing in your home pool after a long day? I don’t think so. However, every good thing comes with a small cost.
Maintaining the cleanliness of the pool is vital, not only to your hygiene but to your safety as well. Imagine sliding on algae and falling on the pool because you’ve not cleaned it for a while. So, what is a good pool vacuum cleaner, and how effective is it?
Read this hayward aquanaut 400 review to find out everything you need to know about automatic pool cleaners and their effectiveness.
Hayward aquanaut 400 Review
- The cleaner’s dimensions are 11 x 14 x 8.5 inches
- The item weighs 19 pounds
- The hose measures 40 feet
- Covers a wide range of up to 20 x 40 feet
- 4-wheel drive
- Adjustable roller skirt
- Anti-clogging technology
- Automated internal steering systems
- Extremely lightweight and traceable underwater
- Both deep and shallow ends cleaning
- Wall climbing technology
- Variability in speed enhances suctioning
- Very easy to assemble
- Remarkably quieter than other brands
- Hayward’s customer service is so caring and responds to customers promptly
- The traction doesn’t match expectations
- The cleaner is a bit slower, even at the highest pressure setting
- Not suitable for tile tools. Poor wall climbing
Key Findings of Hayward Aquanaut 400 Review – Why Should You Buy It?
Large debris such as leaves gets lifted comfortably by the machine without fear of clogging. The unit’s vanes are self-adjusting and adaptable to allow more significant impurities to pass through the machine without jamming.
Skillful navigation and maneuverability are attributable to the unit’s large and wheels that can climb almost any surface. That is vital in optimizing the dirt suctioning process since there are no stumbling blocks on the cleaner’s way.
Powerful & Maintained Suctioning
Unlike other cleaners that adjust their suction depending on the depth of the pull, Hayward aquanaut retains its suction even on uneven sides. That is a reality thanks to its patented adjustable roller skirt. Even obstacles can’t make the machine lose its suction.
Maintaining a pool cleaner has never gotten easier. Aquanaut’s components are incredibly user-friendly and easy to maintain. Furthermore, the durability of the components is second to none, minimizing the need for frequent repairs.
- The machine is a good wall climber, NOT the steps. Always check to ensure that it doesn’t get stuck on the steps.
- The unit takes a bit longer to complete a cleaning round. But that’s a sign that the quality of work it does is above-par.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does the unit come with hoses? If yes, how many?
A: The cleaner comes with a 40-feet hose kit consisting of 10 connector hoses and one leader hose. The tool is capable of covering an expansive space both in length and depth.
Q: The wheels seem to pose a threat to my vinyl liners. Is it so?
A: NO. The tires don’t stay in one place for long, so there is no way it can damage your vinyl liner.
Q: Does the pool cleaner come with rebates?
A: Yes, it does when you purchase a new unit.
We conducted a thorough background check when compiling this Hayward aquanaut 400 review for the benefit of our readers. One thing that was apparent to us is the machine’s matchless suction power and its ability to disregard obstacles. However, we found it a little annoying that it took a bit longer to get the work done.
Overall, if you’re looking for an above-average suction tool at a great price, then look no further. It works efficiently and barely gets stuck. We love it!
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: