At a young age, I always pressured my parents to buy me a dog. When they purchased me one on my 10th birthday, I thought it would mark the beginning of fun and fulfillment. I didn’t know what was in store for me.
The frequent peeing on my bedroom door carpet and the beddings were, at some time, intolerable for me. The infamous experience was short-lived, though, as my mum purchased the dynamic eufy robovac 11c pet edition Wi-Fi connected robot vacuum cleaner.
So, what is this one-of-a-kind robotic vacuum cleaner? Let’s take an exhaustive look at its features, benefits, factors to consider, etc.
Eufy RoboVac 11c Pet Edition Review
- Anti-scratch tempered glass for security
- Infrared-sensor for obstacles dodging
- Drop-sensing technology to avoid falls
- AC power adapter and a charging spot
- Remote control with 2 AAA batteries
- A widened brush with two extra side brushes
- Automated recharging technology
- Large collection bin accommodates more dirt
- Low enough to go under the house furniture and cardboards
- Quieter than competing brands
- Preset features for cleaning without supervision
- Extremely lightweight (11.6 pounds)
- A bit pricey
- Gets stuck more often, especially with pet hair
- Excellent of carpets but a bit ineffective on hard floors
- Can hardly complete two cleaning rounds
- The smaller spinning brushes knock out dirt rather than collecting them
Key Findings of Eufy RoboVac 11c Pet Edition Wi-Fi Connected Robot Cleaner – Why Should You Buy It?
High Capacity Power System
Eufy has invested heavily in its lithium-ion batteries. The cells also recharge automatically, and if that’s not enough, it has a charging spot. Be sure to run the tool for 100 minutes continuously before the next recharge.
Highly Functional Protectors
Besides delivering stellar cleaning services, the company also incorporates the latest know-how to keep the device safe. To warrant this, it has an anti-scratch tempered glass for protection, drop-sensing tech, and infrared-sensor for obstacles evasion
If you don’t like the idea of controlling the device via a remote, you can as well connect it through the phone’s Wi-Fi system. So you avoid the hassles of replacing the remote control’s batteries.
Get spotless cleaning services for your dirty floors or carpets from this robotic vacuum cleaner. A broad rolling brush, two-sided brushes, and a sturdy suction combine efforts to remove hair, stains, or dust.
The device functions more or like the human brain. It automatically adjusts suction power such that it intensifies on hard-to-clean surfaces and vice versa.
- DO NOT use on high-pile carpets or extremely dark floors.
- Remove cables or other electric appliances along the robot’s way.
- DO NOT exceed 100 minutes to preserve the machine’s efficiency.
- The cleaner may indeed get stuck sometimes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: The rolling brush not functional, always stuck. What could be the problem?
A: Good question. Try either of the following to avert the situation; insert the roller appropriately, and keep it tidy, dry, and maintained.
Q: Does it dock on its own to charge?
A: Absolutely. When the battery is low, it starts moving along the edges, searching for the charging spot. If it cannot, there’s no harm to you putting it on the charger.
Q: How do boundary strips work?
A: They’re magnetic strips that you place in restricted areas like doorways. The cleaner rolls up to the strip, then upon sensing the magnet, turns and rolls away.
The manufacturer, Eufy, has vested lots of technology to command its place as a force to be reckoned with in the carpet cleaning industry. Our eufy robovac 11c pet edition review captures unique features that you would admire in your pet carpet cleaner. Talk of Wi-Fi connectivity, worry-free warranty, optimum protectors, high-capacity batteries, etc. You may reach deeper into your pocket, but it’s worth every buck. We highly recommend 100%.