Did you know that most airborne infections like common colds and flu get transmitted through homebound dust and stains? What if I told you that you could prevent such diseases by appropriately cleaning your carpets and other household property?
House-keeping is essential to your health as it is to uphold your reputation. Imagine receiving unannounced visitors, and they find your house in a total mess. Read this dyson dc33 review to find out why you need a carpet cleaning tool to upgrade your home’s tidiness.
Dyson dc33 Review
- 15.7 ft. telescope reach wand
- The overall weight of 23.2 pounds
- Removable HEPA filter
- Cyclone technology
- 13.4 x 14 x 44.9 inches in terms of dimensions
- Transparent emptying bin
- A combination tool and a stair tool also included
- The assembly process requires little effort
- It is lightweight thus extremely portable
- It’s versatile; cleans tiles, carpets, and hardwoods
- The polycarbonate material stands the test of time
- The best tool for asthma and allergy victims
- Elongated cord
- It doesn’t work so well for hair pickup
- Pushing (not carrying) the vacuum around is a bit cumbersome
- Irritating grinding noise, especially on thick carpets
- Some may find the unit a bit pricey
Key Findings of Dyson DC33 Review – Why Should You Buy It?
Asthma & Allergy Certification
Dyson dc33- certified by the licensing body– Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. So, if you have dust allergy or asthma, then this is the tool for you. It is very user-friendly and mindful of your health status.
The eye can easily overlook microscopic particles such as dust and spillages. But that’s not the case with this Dyson vacuum cleaner. It can remove small particles of up to 0.5 microns in size.
With the aid of such critical features as telescope reach wand, hard-to-reach areas are no longer that hard to reach. The wand extends up to 15.7 feet, ensuring that you cover a widened space.
If you know more about polycarbonate materials, then you’ll appreciate the fact that they’re exceedingly sturdy. Despite being sturdy, the unit is also lightweight, thus easy to store and carry around.
- 220v is the standard voltage for this unit, DO NOT exceed.
- Handle with care since the replacement parts are hard to find in case of a repair.
- DO NOT use when the neighborhood is calm unless you want the neighbors to hate you. The machine makes an unpleasant noise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will this vacuum work for my barber carpet?
A: Yes, it will — just a bit noisy, which is not suitable for customers around.
Q: I have five dogs. Will this vacuum exhaustively pick up dog hair?
A: Undoubtedly, yes. Consider buying it if you have furry pets.
Q: Will it scratch or damage hardwood floors or tiles?
A: Not at all. Dyson dc33 is only tough on stains but very gentle on the floors and carpets.
Q: How do I turn off the brush from spinning?
A: The brush automatically turns off when you change the setting to the hard floor.
In this dyson dc33 review, we’ve discovered key features that are exclusive to this unit. They include HEPA filtration, telescopic wand, cyclone technology, and so on.
The lack of appropriate house-keeping measures has led to the incurrence of unbudgeted costs through hospital bills. Do you want to become a victim too? Make sure you buy the right cleaning tool for your carpets, floors, and upholstery.
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: