Your heart’s desire to own a do-it-all cleaner for your household has come true. Dupray Tosca steam cleaner is the magic tool. Did you know that you can kill 99.9% of microbes with this cleaning pro? Restore your home’s sparkle and fragrance by getting one today.
In this review, we’ll show you the product’s essential features, benefits, and a few drawbacks, which are not deal breakers anyway. You’ll also learn about the key findings of this incredible dirt eliminator and every other reason why you should buy it.
So, why not scroll down to find out for yourself?
Dupray Tosca Steam Cleaner
- Product dimensions are 16.5 x 10.5 x 13 inches
- The product weighs 16.7 pounds
- 25-piece bonus accessories included
- Quick heat-up time- less than 8 minutes
- Temperature & pressure control/reminder system
- 1.05 gal. stainless steel boiler
- 90-minute cleaning before the next refill
- 160℃ superheated steam
- 14’9″ electrical cord length
- All-round household cleaning
- Adjustable steam/temperature and pressure regulation
- The quality is uncompromised
- Works excellently for walls and other hard-to-reach areas
- The handle doesn’t heat up
- Awesome durability
- The machine is quite pricey
- Doesn’t work so well on grease
- It would help if you had special tools to open the device, not the regular screwdrivers
Key Findings of Dupray Tosca Steam Cleaner Review – Why Should You Buy It?
Unlike other cleaners that need frequent emptying and refilling, Dupray Tosca does not. You need to refill the 1.05-gallon tank once and forget about it for the next one-and-a-half hours. Within that time, you’ll have completed or covered a vast space.
Innovative Digital Control System
Steam temperature and pressure are vital functions that can cause havoc if left uncontrolled. It is for that reason that Dupray Tosca engineers developed an advanced digital control system. When running the machine, you’ll see an electrical display of such information. That will enable you to judge whether or not you’ve gone overboard.
Did you know that germs are among the leading causes of infections to humans? Old-school cleaning means like squeegees only hide (not kill) the microbes. That’s why you need such advanced tools as Dupray Tosca steam cleaner to kill 99.9% of germs.
No Chemicals Used
The manufacturer fully understands the adverse long-term effects that chemicals can cause to your household items. Ranging from discolorations to corrosions, the results are irreversible. The good news is, this unit uses low-moisture steam 100%. So, your floors, furniture, car interiors, kitchen appliances, etc., are at zero risks.
Precautions – what You Should Consider
- The steams produced by this cleaner are very hot. Take extreme caution when using it with children around. Their skins might not endure the pressure.
- The manufacturer instructs that you do not use on leather. You better abide by that.
- Sometimes the steam might come upwards instead of going to the surface. That’s likely to happen after continuous usage, though. Practice the habit of giving your cleaner some rest time after each round of cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does it last for a year without a problem?
A: The machine’s longevity is unrivaled. You’ll barely encounter any problems. In case of any issue, you can always contact their courteous technical support team for further guidance. But generally, the cleaner’s durability exceeds expectations
Q: Does the unit have a suction component?
A: There is no suction component. It just sprays steam.
Q: Can I use a detergent?
A: No. For optimal cleaning results, we recommend that you only use clean water for this machine.
Q: Where can I buy this tool?
A: You can order directly from the manufacturer’s web. You can also get one from such reliable stores as Amazon.
Do you want to live in a clean environment free from germ-causing infections or not? Dupray Tosca steam cleaner makes this a reality. As you’ve probably noticed, the manufacturer has optimally invested in the latest hi-tech innovations for the sake of this unit. That is evident in the product’s superb disinfection, digital regulators, 90 minutes steam cleaning, and many more. You’ll need to dig deeper into your pocket, but it’s worth every penny. We love this tool.
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: