Did you know that most state and federal laws on animals provide for absolute protection of pets? One way of protecting your pet is by ensuring that it stays in a stainless environment. You’re, therefore, mandated to clean the pets’ messes in the cages, house furniture, or carpet.
Cleaning is not only beneficial to the pet’s health but yours as well- it eradicates bacteria breeding spots. So how do you find time from your busy schedule to clean the carpets? In this review, we introduce the Bissell Turboclean Powerbrush Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer. Stay with us to learn about its features, benefits, and factors to consider before purchasing it.
- 12 pounds overall weight
- The tank capacity is 0.5 gallons
- 9.5 inches cleaning path
- Separate tank system
- 4-row rotating dirtlifter powerbrush and a sturdy suction
- Bendable handle for convenient storage
- 17.3 x 9.8 x 45 inches are the product dimensions
- Its lightweight and collapsible handle eases the machines storage and movability
- Double tank system keeps clean and dirty water separate
- The oxy based formula sample exhaustively removes tough stains
- Edgesweep bristles clean along the hard-to-reach baseboards and furniture
- Cleanup and maintenance is hassle-free thanks to the detachable nozzle
- Great value for money
- No attachments for cleaning upholstery and stairs
- The manufacturer provides no alternative to the oxy cleaning formula
- Some users complain that the double tank system doesn’t entirely separate clean from dirty water
- Removing hair off the tank may prove troublesome. Tip: Fill and shake properly
Key Findings of the Bissell Turboclean Powerbrush – Why Should You Buy It?
With an average weight of 12 pounds, even the feeblest can move the machine. Further, Turboclean has two wheels and an ergonomic handle for convenient maneuvering around the house or small hallways.
Oxy Action Technology
Bissell’s deep clean plus oxy formula reinforces the removal of deep-down tough stains. The method also entirely eradicates odors like dog urine or vomits.
The cleanup of the unit requires that you remove some components such as the tank and nozzle. The process of assembling after maintenance is a no brainer- you don’t need a manual or extra tools to do it.
Unlike most of the conventional brands, Turboclean’s tank unit has two separate compartments, i.e., clean water doesn’t mix with the dirty ones. Some people ask whether the tank system has a separate unit for clean water and the shampooer. Well, the shampooer and freshwater should mix, so there’s no harm putting them on one tank.
- DO NOT use on rubber carpets.
- Some users have an issue with the unavailability of spare parts.
- Use of excessively hot water can damage the suctions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it easier to clean the machine?
A: Yes. Much effortless than the bigger, heavier ones. Get rid of the dirty water and the pet odors in one wash.
Q: Does it have a bottle of cleaner, or do I need to buy one when I order the unit?
A: The manufacturer provides a small sample bottle of cleaner.
Q: Can I use it on floors too?
A: We wouldn’t recommend the cleaner on bare floors. Water will splash everywhere. You only want to use it on a carpet.
Bissell Turboclean Powerbrush is the ultimate solution to your carpet cleaning needs. The little powerhouse will do a great job deep cleaning your old carpet and bringing your rug back to a respectable level. Furthermore, the Deep Clean + Oxy detergent fills the room with a fresh scent. Get yourself the machine from reputable stores or the company’s website, and you won’t regret the experience!
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: