Have you ever imagined how exciting life would be if we lived in an entirely dirt-free environment? Unfortunately, that can never become a reality. We’ll always encounter stains, either voluntarily or involuntarily. That’s why we should take prudent measures to clean our environment regularly.
What if I stated that there’s a tool that is technologically equipped to aid you in your house-keeping endeavors? Yes, Bissell spotbot 33N8 is an effective dirt eliminator that will breathe new life into your carpets. Please go down to learn more about this superb product.
Bissell Spotbot Reviews
- The overall weight of 12.5 pounds
- The tool measures 16.9 x 9.1 x 12.5 inches
- Cord length of 15 feet
- Tank volume of 32 ounces
- 5-feet hose attachment
- Automatic cleaning settings
- 3-inch tough stain tool
- Trial-size pet oxy formula
- The tool is exceptionally lightweight thus easy to use and store
- Perfectly cleans both fresh and embedded pains without hassle
- Water and cleaning formula extensively penetrates through the carpet’s fibers
- The assembly process and usage is a no brainer
- Odors resulting from pet messes are no longer a scare
- Not much human intervention is needed once you’ve set the tool
- The hose isn’t detachable for separate cleaning
- Not suitable for expansive spaces
- A bit noisy, but not compared to most vacuum cleaners
- The device does an excellent job cleaning, but some users question its durability
Key Findings of Bissell Spotbot Reviews – Why Should You Buy It?
Automatic Cleaning Cycles
When cleaning the house, you’ll realize that some areas have more dirt concentration than others. Spotbot automatically detects such regions, thus adjusting the number of sprays. Further, the scrubbing power is also adapted to match the severity of the stains, thus suctioning any unwanted stuff.
With an overall weight of 12.5 pounds, this unit has no bias with regards to its handlers. Be you a kid, a grown-up, or a granny; it doesn’t matter. Spotbot’s lightweight also makes it exceedingly portable, not to forget the ability of hassle-free storage.
Did your cat mess on the carpet, and it dried up? The unit’s powerful brushes, in collaboration with the cleaning formula, excellently works together to scrub deep stains off your carpet. The machine is very gentle on the mats and tough on stains.
Odor Control Formula
Aside from the oxy boost formula, the manufacturer also provides a sample-size pet stain and odor formula. We all know how pet stains can cause a mess in the house if not immediately cleaned. But thanks to this neutralize, pet odors are a scare no more.
- DO NOT use near an open fire or intense temperatures.
- BEWARE of the hose’s fixed characteristic- cleaning it requires extra caution.
- The cleaner, just like most machines, is subject to depreciation. Taking extra care of it will increase its longevity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use other cleaners too?
A: The manufacturer only recommends Bissell cleaners. But some believe that that’s just marketing hype.
Q: Can the rotating brushes damage the carpet?
A: Not at all. The brushes are only tough on stains but very gentle on the carpet.
Q: Is it rechargeable, or do I need to plug it in the socket?
A: You must plug the machine in. But the cord is wide enough to cover most carpet circumferences.
As usual, people have diverse tastes and preferences about different products. One person’s meat may be another’s poison. But if you ask me, I don’t think there’s a better cleaner other than the one featured in this Bissell spotbot reviews. However, it has a few issues like difficulty in cleaning. Overall, I love this tool and would highly recommend it.
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: