There is more than meets the eye when it comes to cleaning the carpet. Can you spot bacteria or germs while removing stains from the carpet? You need a piece of advanced equipment to conduct a more thorough removal of stains that may cause infections.
In this Bissell proheat 2x revolution review, we introduce the state-of-the-art antibacterial spot and stain remover. ProHeat 2X Revolution is an all-in-one package of everything you need to elevate your cleaning game. Scroll down to find out why this product should make its way into your wish list.
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Review
- 17.5 pounds for the item weight and one gal. capacity tank
- 15 x 12.5 x 43.5 inches for the item dimensions
- The cord length is 22 feet
- 3” robust stain tool and a spraying crevice tool also included
- A 2-year limited warranty
- Professional shampoo formula included
- Fastened drying (not beyond an hour)
- Two-wheeled for easier movability
- Separate tanks for clean and dirty water
- Freedom of choice between express clean and deep clean modes
- Easy to clean and sustain thanks to the removable nozzle and a cleaning tool
- Assembling the tool is hassle-free
- Deep cleaning mode doesn’t suck water exhaustively
- Dirty water’s tank significantly small
- Removing the cleaning brushes require special tools
- Confusing manual
Key Features of the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Review – Why Should You Buy It?
Are you allergic to noise pollution? Proheat 2X is a product of highly impact-resistant materials that absorb a significant percentage of noise while the machine operates. Further, ProHeat 2X produces no toxic gases that can cause any health risk to humans.
Double DirtLifter PowerBrushes
Managing dirt in the house, especially during rainy periods, requires an extra effort. But thanks to the dual dirtlifter brushes, Proheat 2X can dig deep into the carpet. It achieves this by weakening the dried-up stains, making them easy for lifting.
How is this heatwave technology able to heighten the dirt removal process from your carpet? When you fill the clean tank with hot tap water, you’re sure of a controlled temperature throughout the cleaning process. That does not only improves performance efficiency but maintains your machine as well.
Antibacterial Carpet Shampoo Formula
Eradicate disease-causing bacteria from your carpet using the trial-size professional shampoo that comes with the machine. The machine’s powerful suction technology facilitates the lifting of odor-causing bacteria, leaving your carpet smelling like a bed of roses.
Precautions – What You Should Consider
- Using a different shampoo other than the one recommended by the manufacturer may not guarantee optimum results.
- The manual provided by the manufacturer is confusing, especially if you’re a first-timer. Consider YouTube videos instead.
- The assembly process is, indeed, effortless. However, you can’t say the same about the removal of the brushes- it requires special tools.
- Take care not to step on the power cord as it is installed in a lower position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does the machine have the hose and spot cleaning tools?
A: Yes, Proheat 2X has 7 ft. Hose and two spots for cleaning stairs, upholstery, and cornered areas.
Q: How big is the tank?
A: In full capacity, the tank can hold up to 1 gallon of water.
Q: How do you clean the set-up?
A: The tanks are both effortlessly rinsed out. The front covering that sucks up water has a plastic cleaning tool for debris removal. You can put some water through the orange part (where you attach the hose) to rinse any remaining dirt out.
Protect your kids from disease-causing infections and enormously reduce the frequent hospital trips, or as they say, prevention is better than cure. ProHeat 2X Revolution pet carpet cleaners have unique features that work best to guarantee you a bacteria-free environment and unmatched freshness. Furthermore, the 3-year guarantee is enough time to ascertain the performance of the tool and contact the manufacturer in case of dissatisfaction. All in all, we highly recommend this machine.
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: