If you’re looking for a carpet cleaner that excellently eliminates pet stains and odors, then you made the right choice by looking at this review.
Bissell has invested lots of expertise in engineering this powerful cleaning device, and their hard work has proved worthwhile. That is apparent in the ever-increasing demands and positive customer reviews of Bissell preheat 2x revolution pet pro.
We’ve conducted an in-depth background check and come up with an informative review of this cleaner. Let’s learn about its features, benefits, a few user dissatisfaction, factors to consider, and much more.
- Twofold dirt lifter brushes
- 12 rows of revolving power brushes
- Upgraded clean mode
- Extremely lightweight design (17.5 pounds) and lowered wheels
- The dimensions are 15″ x 12.5″ x 43.5″ pounds
- Two-in-one upholstery tool and 3-inch stain attachment
- 1-gallon tank capacity and a cord length of 25’
- Its lightweight thus reducing the difficulty of usage, maneuverability, and storage
- Faster dry time
- The cleaning process is super effortless
- The suction works powerfully well
- Antibacterial treatment perfect for barefoot walking, children, and pets
- The installation process is a no brainer
- Clear design, so you can see it sucking water
- No separate detergent mixer
- Doesn’t have a built-in heater
- Some may find the machine quite expensive
Key Findings of Bissell Proheat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Review – Why Should You Buy It?
Urine Eliminator and Antibacterial Formula
Enjoy an odor-free and hygienic environment when you get yourself the powerful carpet cleaner. With a professional pet urine eliminator and an antibacterial cleaning formula, you’re no longer at risk of infections or funny odors.
Scotchgard protection is only exclusive to this Bissell carpet cleaner. Scotchgard protector is a stain and water repellant that is applied onto the carpet, fabric, or furniture to offer further shield and longevity.
Quickest Drying Time
We’re yet to find a carpet cleaner that outdoors Bissell preheat 2x revolution pet pro in terms of swiftness. 30 minutes is all you require to get your carpet dry enough to step on barefooted, thanks to the express clean mode
Twofold Dirtlifter Power Brushes plus Heatwave Technology
The 12 rows revolving power brushes combine efforts with heatwave technology to eliminate stains from the carpet maximally. The unit lifts stuck dirt and stains from the surfaces in a blink of an eye.
- Other essential features include the two-in-one pet upholstery tool and the high-class EZ clean brush roll cover.
- DO NOT vacuum.
- The clean water and shampoo tank are one. So, ensure you get the right proportions.
- Some previous users have questioned the longevity of the drive belt. It’s prone to breakages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What do they mean by Proheat and Heatwave technology?
A: It simply means that once you put hot water on the machine, it maintains the water’s temperature.
Q: Any information on the power capacity of the machine?
A: A 6.8 amps motor drives the machine.
Q: I don’t have pets. Can it still suit me?
A: Carpet stains are not only limited to pets; beverages spills, kitchen refuse, our shoes, and so on, are also sources of dirt. So, yes, it will still suit you.
Following the many products I have reviewed and read, Bissell preheat 2x revolution pet pro certainly ranks among the best. Such exclusive features as improved dry time, 2-in-1 upholstery tool, cleanshot pretreater, antibacterial formula, etc.have proved worthwhile. Begin the journey to a tidy, infection-free, and odorless environment by getting this machine today!
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: