Life depends so much on your environment. Doctors will tell you that the first step to flawless health is keeping your surroundings extremely tidy.
Did you know that pets, as much as they’re adorable, can cause a frightening mess to your carpet or other household stuff? Create a new and interactive environment by purchasing a carpet cleaner that outdoes most of the rental cleaning machines.
Today, we focus on Bissell PowerLifter, a less pricey cleaner that will breathe life into your carpet. Scroll down to learn more.
- 2 in 1 water tank
- 4-row dual rotating dirtlifter
- The cleaning path is 11 inches wide
- Power capacity of 6.25 amperes
- Built-in measuring cup
- Free 8 oz. trial sized formula
- Removable nozzle plus a lint screen
- 44″ H x 11″ W x 19″ D product’s dimensions, and a 20 ft. cord length
- Weighs 16 pounds with a tank capacity of 0.75 gallons
- Bissell PowerLifter is lightweight hence portable
- Usage and maintenance is hassle-free
- Lifts dirt from deep down the carpet
- Spraying, scrubbing, and suctioning leaves the carpets odor-free
- The machine gently grooms the rug for a polished look
- User-friendly design, i.e., comfortable handle, lint screen, and quick-release cord hooks
- The removable nozzle enhances quick clean up
- The one-year limited warranty is too short
- Despite the hot tap water, PowerLifter isn’t a steam-cleaning machine
- PowerLifter can’t add up like a vacuum cleaner
- Improper handling may damage the suction
- There is no attachment for cleaning upholstery or stairs
Key Findings of the Bissell PowerLifter PowerBrush Upright Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer, 1622 – Why Should You Buy It?
Powerful Rotating Brushes
The 4-row double rotating dirt lifters with a cleaning path width of 11″ maximally all the stains embedded in your carpet. The brushes pay no regard to dried-up dirt as they scrub and lift away stains that a vacuum cleaner can’t get.
Functional Water Tank
Power tank is essential not only in the functionality of the machine but its maintenance too. The 2 in 1 power tank eases the process of filling and emptying clean and dirty water, respectively. The used and unused water don’t mix in any occasion.
Upright Carpet Cleaner
The cleaner’s vertical design enables it to remove embedded dirt that other cleaners can’t reach. Further, the carpet-cleaning formula collaborates with the rotating brushes to penetrate deeper into the carpet, thus flagging the dried-up dirt or stains.
Bissell PowerLifter features a lint screen and a removable nozzle for easy cleanup. The lint screen catches large debris, whereas the removable nozzle facilitates the effortless removal of dirty water after cleaning.
- No vacuum cleaning.
- Do not use hot water on smelly stains.
- The tanks are relatively smaller, so expect to empty more often.
- The suction’s efficiency may indeed reduce after prolonged usage
- Some users have complained about the manufacturer’s poor customer care system
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you use this as a vacuum cleaner as well?
A: No, this tool is a carpet cleaner. However, you can vacuum before using this unit.
Q: Will it clean my furniture?
A: Unfortunately, no, it doesn’t have an upholstery hose, making it impossible to clean furniture.
Q: Can I step on the rug right after cleanup?
A: On average, the carpet dries after 1 hour, so I wouldn’t recommend stepping on it before then.
Q: Does it remove the carpet odors?
A: Yes, it does.
Bissell powerlifter 1622 is among the best and user-friendly cleaners available. Apart from a few dismissible drawbacks, the machine works exquisitely well and will leave your carpet odor-free and polished. We highly recommend for carpet cleaning services.
We’re listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don’t forget to read our related guide’s: